The third interactive career re-entry fair brings together once again returners and employers in an innovative manner!
13:00 – 18:00 Learn & Discover
13:00 – 15:00 Join the Interactive Express Workshops
During the first part of the event, participants may be able to attend an Info Session with the Johnson & Johnson’s Re-Ignite Program Recruiting Team and one Express Workshop where experienced coaches will provide them with practical advice to support them in their career re-entry path.
15:00 – 18:00 Hear from Experts
In the second part of the event, you will hear an inspirational speech by Rahel Kindermann, Managing Director, #cleartoland & CEO, FRZ Flughafenregion Zürich. She will guide participants in uncovering their individual True North Star, which serves as a compass for decision-making, goal-setting, and shaping the course of one’s life.
Her speech will be followed by two employer panels which will address some of the following questions:
- What skills are employers looking for?
- How can we narrow the gap between what employers want and what returners can offer?
- What are the challenges older generations face when re-entering the workforce?
- Is 50+ too old to start a new career as a returner?
- What can employers do to promote more inclusive ageing and employment policies that allow them to hire and retain older workers?
18:00 – 20:00 Network & Interact
During the Apéro with a Speed Networking concept, participants will have the opportunity to interact with interested employers and partners in small groups of max. 6 people.
CHF 105 (If you have a promotional code, please include it in the “Professional Background & Career Objective” box of the registration form and adjust the payment amount accordingly.)
Languages: English and German.
**Some presentations and one of the panels will be held in German. It is recommended that participants have a B2 level.
Location: Johnson & Johnson, Zug
Participating Employers: Codex Execution GmbH, Genossenschaft Migros Luzern, Hirslanden Klinik St. Anna, Hochschule Luzern, Kaufmann Rüedi Rechtsanwälte AG, Johnson & Johnson, Pratt & Whitney Aero Engines International GmbH, Roche Diagnostics International AG, Schindler, UBS. More employers will be listed here in due course.
(1) The group allocation for the Info Sessions and Express Workshops with the coaches will take place after registration on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
(2) Your registration will only be secured after payment has been made.