At ReturnersWork we understand the particular challenges faced by thousands of women and men wishing to re-enter the labour market. We have designed a unique preparatory programme comprised of a series of specialised and highly interactive labs to help persons with career breaks to re-enter the work environment. During the programme, participants will receive group coaching, practical advice and tools from skilled HR professionals, coaches and experts.
Each lab has been designed as a self-contained session. Together, in the recommended sequence, they will equip you with the skills, tools and information to give you the best possible chance of succeeding on your career re-entry efforts.
Persons who have been planning their re-entry into the work environment for some time, may sign up for individual lab sessions.
- Lab 1: Designing Your Return to Work Roadmap: specially tailored for returners who are about to take that first step to re-enter the labour market
- Lab 2: Re-Inventing You – Career Direction & Assessing Your Strengths, Skills and Abilities
- Lab 3: Communication Skills & Pitching: use storytelling techniques to tell your returner story, professional trajectory and learn to prepare your pitch
- Lab 4: Preparing Your Resume: learn how to effectively communicate skills and experience without downplaying the gap or path in your employment history
- Lab 5: Presenting Yourself During Interviews: in a small group, practice how to answer tough questions during an interview and learn the power of non-verbal communication
- Lab 6: Increase Your Visibility on LinkedIn: Find out how to present yourself in the best possible light and power a career
- Lab 7: Negotiating Your Worth: Learn the basic principles of negotiation and apply them during salary or workplace negotiations
All labs are also available individually or in packages of 3. Contact us for details.
For those individuals, wishing a more personalised approach, we offer individual career coaching as well as employability assessment consultations.
Join our community without any obligation to receive updates on our specifically tailored labs and coaching possibilities, along with many other exciting services from ReturnersWork to support your re-entry in the best possible way.